Monday, September 20, 2010

Status Update

I'm making an appointment with an on-campus psychologist tomorrow. I feel like my brain's going to explode and I just can't handle it on my own anymore.

I feel like breaking half the things in the kitchen cupboard right now. I know this aggression isn't because of anger but because of sheer frustration. WTF is happening to my world and why the hell have I suddenly gotten this bad that handling it?

I hate pretense and facades. Most of all, I HATE irresponsibility.

Funny little conclusion I've come to: The Stage never lies to me; The Stage never leads me on; The Stage never brushes me aside; The Stage never treats me like something disposable; The Stage and I have a perfect understanding of what I want and I of what it wants.

I don't need anything else.

I'm really resisting the urge to burn a LOT of bridges right now.

/stupidrantofinsanity

No comments: