Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ramblings on... er...

I thought I'd get over it. I really did. But I just have to get this out or else I'm going start feeling insane.

Have you ever wanted to disembowel someone and make out with them at the same time?

I mean, have you had a mix of those feelings about the same person-- not wanted to do both at the same time.... that's too sick even for me. O_o

But anyways...

I can't stand him. I really can't. He's an obnoxious know-it-all who doesn't stop talking. He sucks up to the teacher and answers all the questions-- even the ones that aren't directed towards him. He's 75% of the reason why I want to go postal in my class. But when I see him outside of class, like in the hallways, all I can think about grabbing him by the collar, throwing him against a wall and making out with him.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

*Headdesk!*

No comments: