Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ramblings on my being ridiculous

I'm looking at Facebook pictures of a certain someone and crying. I've NEVER felt this ridiculous before. No, serious. This is a new low for me and my bloody self-esteem.

It might be because I'm sick right now and everything school-related seems to be converging into this giant ball of tangled deadlines and assignments and rehearsals...

Or it just might be the pills I've been taking...

Or it might be that I'm fucking hormonal during wrong fucking time of the fucking month...

But I think I've, for the first time in a long time, realized the very probable possibility of me, spending the rest of my life on my own.

And honestly? That's fucking scary.

I think I act like I don't want anyone. But deep deep WAAAAAY deep down, I think I'm just waiting for someone to change my mind.

This shit doesn't normally bother me this much. But right now, I feel like I'm going to fall apart into little pieces.

No comments: